We are pleased to introduce IndusWebi Technologies Pvt. Ltd. which is a registered Training Partner in PMKVY scheme. Our head office is in Delhi and we are inviting partners with existing training infrastructure across India to join hands with us in the implementation of PMKVY project. and work with us towards achieving the common goal of skilling India.
Brief on Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY)
Approved for another four years (2016-2020) to benefit 10 million youth Allocated Budget 12,000 Crores
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood.
How You Can Participate
Step 1 - Set up a training center with minimum 1500 sq ft usable area which meets the infrastructure and manpower requirements as specified in PMKVY guidelines.
Step 2 - Submission of center details to Induswebi Team with Address Proof and center Photographs.
Step 3 - Validation of center by IndusWebi.
Step 4 - Submission of Center Details to PMKVY Team jointly by you and Induswebi for their approval.
Step 5 - Submission of Center Inspection Fee to NSDC as per guideline.
Step 6 - Inspection by PMKVY Team and approval of center with minimum 4 or 5 STAR rating.
Step 7 - Post Approval - Targets allocation to the center by PMKVY Team.
Step 8 - Training, Assessments and Placements of candidates as per the PMKVY guidelines.
Snapshot Of Center Infrastructure Requirements
· Classroom- minimum (200-300 sqft) - - Mandatory
· Lab- as per SSC guideline - - Mandatory
· Trainer’s Qualification- as per SSC guideline (for the selected Job Role) - - Mandatory
· Equipment- as per SSC guideline (for the selected Job Role) - Mandatory
· Aadhar enabled Bio metric device post approval of center. - Mandatory
Other Space Required
1. Reception Area - Mandatory
2. Counseling Area - Mandatory
3. Placement Cell with dedicated placement coordinator - Mandatory
4. IT Lab (with minimum 200sqft area + 10 PC)
5. Library with sitting facility and reference books ( minimum 5 books ) - Mandatory
6. Office Space (for Trainers & Staff) - Mandatory
7. Pantry with sitting facility - Mandatory
8. Washroom (for Male & Female) - Mandatory
11. CCTV Cameras (with recording facilities) for all areas.
12. Internet Connection (speed above 1 mbps) - Mandatory
13 Power Backup (Inverter/Genset/UPS - Mandatory
14 First Aid Box (wall mounted) - Mandatory
15 Fire Extinguisher (wall mounted) & Safe Drinking Water facility (RO/Filter/Dispenser) - Mandatory
Documents Required ( Any one of Following - Must have the name of Training Center or Training Center Manager)
1. Electricity Bill
2. Telephone/Internet Bill
3. Rent Agreement (if center is Rented)
For Complete guidelines and course wise lab area, equipment list and trainer eligibility criteria please download files from the link given below.
We would be happy to respond to your queries and look forward to have a long lasting relationship.
Vice President - Skill Development